The Omen skate shoes from the official Emerica and Dinosaur Jr collaboration has a high top construction and comes in a black and purple colorway with a white outsole for heavy contrast. For the grunge look, these shoes feature a screen-printed graphic on the sidewall of a man getting choked out and on the tongue of the figure on the band’s “Where You Been” record cover. Regarding functionality, these Omens have full lace-up closure with an EVA footbed for comfort and a vulcanized construction for optimal board feel.
- Omen Black & Purple High Top Skate Shoes from Emerica x Dinosaur Jr.
- Screen-printed graphic on sidewalls.
- Suede and canvas upper with reinforced double stitching throughout.
- Vulcanized construction with visible foxing rubber tape for added durability.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Soft textile lined interior.
- Metal eyelets on the inner sides for ventilation.
- Die-cut EVA footbed for comfort and support.
- Single-wrapped vulcanized construction, for optimal board feel.
- Emerica triangle tread pattern for grip.
- Emerica logo detailing throughout.
9mens=10.5wm, 9.5mens=11wm, 10mens=11.5w, 10.5mens=12w, 11mens=12.5w, 11.5men=13wm, 12mens=13.5w
9.0 mens = 10.5 womens, 9.5 mens = 11.0 womens, 10.0 mens = 11.5 womens, 10.5 mens = 12.0 womens, 11.0 mens = 12.5 womens, 11.5 mens = 13.0 womens, 12.0 mens = 13.5 womens