“TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH, THE “MI GENTE” (“MY PEOPLE”) LOUIE MID IS INSPIRED BY THE NEIGHBORHOOD BODEGAS THAT SERVE AS SAFE AND FRIENDLY SPACES FOR THE LATINX COMMUNITY, A PLACE FOR EXCHANGE OF FOOD, GOODS, AND CULTURE.”
Louie’s first signature model gets updated in a higher mid cut that provides better ankle protection and stability.
Always consistent, the Louie Lopez Pro Mid, like the low top, is designed specifically for skateboarding by the CONS team rider himself. A premium, suede upper with butted seams and rubber backing helps reduce friction and provide durability. The CX foam sockliner adds cushioning and impact protection, and a traction rubber outsole allows for better grip. It’s all Louie’s vision, every element to skate at his best.
- Mid top rubber-backed suede skate shoe with leather collar.
- CX foam sockliner for comfort and impact absorption.
- Poly/cotton laces for added durability.
- Traction rubber outsole for better boardgrip.
- Gold foil L Lopez branding.
9mens=10.5wm, 9.5mens=11wm, 10mens=11.5w, 10.5mens=12w, 11mens=12.5w, 11.5men=13wm, 12mens=13.5w
9.0, 9.5, 10.0, 10.5, 11.0, 11.5, 12.0