ONE AND ONLY.
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star featuring a single star logo on one side—the One Star sneaker. Reissued in the early ’90s, the design gained traction with the skateboarding community thanks to a skateable remodel. Today’s One Star Pro provides exceptional boardfeel and impact protection thanks to a CONS traction rubber outsole and molded CX sockliner. The low profile adds total flexibility, while a rubber-backed suede upper is extra durable.
Features And Benefits
- Low-top skate shoe with rubber-backed suede upper
- Poly cotton laces for durability
- Elasticated tongue helps lock it in place
- CX foam sockliner for cushioning and impact protection
- CONS traction rubber outsole
8.5mens=10wm, 9mens=10.5wm, 9.5mens=11wm, 10mens=11.5w, 10.5mens=12w, 11mens=12.5w, 11.5men=13wm
8.5 mens = 10.0 womens, 9.0 mens = 10.5 womens, 9.5 mens = 11.0 womens, 10.0 mens = 11.5 womens, 10.5 mens = 12.0 womens, 11.0 mens = 12.5 womens, 11.5 mens = 13.0 womens